HealthFitness has a great opportunity for an on-call (hrs based on demand) Massage Therapist at our client site located in Clarks Summit, PA. As the Massage Therapist, you will administer professional massage services and body treatments to a wide variety of associates.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform numerous massage modalities and adjust delivery mode to address the needs of each customer.
- General understanding of body treatments and be willing and able to learn the products and services provided.
- Therapist must be willing and capable to deliver on site chair massage in a corporate setting (incidental travel, set-up and tear down) in addition to a spa like environment within a visitor’s office.
- Must function as an active member of an integrated health and wellness team and support department wide events and strategies.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Massage Therapy License for the state of Pennsylvania required.
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications required.
- 1+ years of massage therapy experience required.
- Sports massage techniques a plus.
- Good communication skills; listening and verbal.
HOW TO CONTACT US
The success of HealthFitness is dependent on the quality and service provided by our employees. As such, HealthFitness’ commitment to our associates is exemplified by one of the best combined compensation and benefits packages in the industry. If you are interested in a career with HealthFitness, please apply directly at:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096. For more information on HealthFitness, please visit our website www.hfit.com.
HealthFitness 1700 West 82nd Street, Suite 200 Minneapolis, MN 55431
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer